Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Dare Fabrics


Hello lovely makers!

The day has finally arrived! There are no words that can explain my excitement. The result of the DareFabrics  lookbook is unbelievable... I love it! It is filled with countless of inspirational projects and some free patterns, for all of you to start sewing. From pillows to little girls dresses this lookbook has all you need.


If you read my Quilt Market re-cap, you know that I went crazy over the bags I made for the show! I have a passion for all bags in general and I think Dare is also perfect for bags....and of course duffle bags, like the far left...I carry it everywhere☺


What I love most about this collection is its versatility, Dare works amazingly for quilts, bags home dec and of course fashion! Just take a look at this adorable yet fashionable outfits ☺ I adore all of them ♥♥





Let us not forget about the "Venture" FREE Pattern available for download. 


And now, lets flip through the pages of the Dare LookBook which was made by the always talented AGF team, thanks to all of you for creating such an amazing and stylish LookBook! I absolutely adore it. 


I was so lucky to be present during the Dare LookBook shooting and manage to take some videos for all you. Here you can tell how much fun we were having, enjoy! 



xoxo, 

Pat B.




1 comment:

  1. I love your skirt! It is really special! I have never seen something like this before! Fabric it awesome

    ReplyDelete

10