Monday, July 27, 2015

Baby Etno

Hello lovelies!

How are you all doing? I can't believe July is almost over! I know I had been teasing you with some adorable little images of babies' clothes...well the wait is over. The complete post with incredible ideas for babies featuring Etno Fabrics and Art Gallery Fabrics soft knits is here! And if you love some of this lovely items, downloadable patterns for each piece are provided below ☺

Lets begin with one of my favorites! I had so much fun creating these tiny shoes with Cubist Perception. They are just delightful and perfect for 3-month babies.  For the sole, I used Art Gallery Fabrics Caviar from Pure Elements☺ 

Get pattern here


And can we please take a moment and swoon on this cutie! I'm being 100% honest with all of you, I adored making these little pants...well, I adored making everything, CUTENESS overload. For these cute pants, I used Rhythmic Totems Sienna which provides a very Ethnic allure. 

Get patterns 1,2,3


A must have for every mom out there is a baby bib, and for this one I used Instinct Blooms Terra ☺ which gives a fun a sweet feel to this bib making babies out there beyond excited to have a everyday meal. 

Get pattern here


Lastly, an adorable baby sweater featuring Art Gallery Fabrics Knits Sahara Sun knits! AGF knits is super soft and perfect for a date out on the park*

Get patterns 1,2

I had so much fun sewing these lovelies up and you will too. Make sure to download the FREE patterns for each adorable piece.

xoxo

Pat.


*Fabrics-Knits and Cotton- are not intended for children sleepwear

No comments:

Post a Comment

10