Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Quilt Market Recap! Spring 2015

Hello lovelies!

What a past week I had, or better yet past weekend!  I can't believe Quilt Market went by so fast, I guess time flies when you are having fun. But I'm back and loaded! Quilt Market was amazing as always, I returned to Miami filled with ideas and new up-coming projects. I had fun meeting new people and reconnecting with old acquaintance as well. This time around I had a booth!! Yei! Where I showcased my latest collection, Artisan. My inspiration for this booth was the studio of an Artisan. I imagined items that they will need when creating projects while having a comfortable area. I loved creating every single project displayed in my booth, and the feedback that I received from countless of people was lovely. Thank you all of you that stopped by to say hello ☺ it was lovely to see you all! 


I want to show you lovelies my Artisan Booth up-close and personal, from my stunning sign  to details shots, I hope you enjoy it! 

This sign was so interesting to make, I wanted to make sure the word Artisan stands out. So by hammering nails on this rustic wood, I created the word Artisan. Then added paint and strings around each letter to intensify it, I think it work wonders, don't you think ?


Here is a shot of part of my booth, where I displayed my "Carved" quilt and much more projects. Like the quilt that I will be donating for #ProjectLinus.


More detail shots of the future episode of AGF Stitch, my "Rustique" quilt was added to the series! So happy ☺☺



More detail shots of Artisan handbags and clutch.


Lastly, this is a video I posted on my Instagram account for all of you who didn't see it ☺ 
Oh lovelies this Quilt Market was amazing and I had so much fun, I had a blast! I can't wait for Houston! 




xoxo

Pat. 


2 comments:

  1. Pat, I like your creative inspiration of your booth. I love your Rustic quilt. Looking forward to your next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive ideas of yours which is amazing and good looking too. Thanks for the sharing.

    Buy Cloth Stand Online | Buy Laundry Bag Online

    ReplyDelete

10