Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thinking Mint


Hey lovelies! 

I want to share with you my current color obsession! I know that I had blogged about my latest color inspiration-which I absolutely adore...those pink hues..I mean really! Love it!!- but I just couldn't ignore this color which I had been spotting everywhere. I am constantly finding inspiration and specially in colors. Soft and multicolored hues are as essential as mood boards. A mood board stimulate my senses with textures and images while colors give me the spark to create something new and exciting. Well.....lets get to it, currently I am thinking about Mint or as PANTONE calls it, Lucite Green.  This color is a part of Spring 2015 color trend along with more stunning tones full of cooler, softer and warmer hues. Although, Mint or Lucite Green is not considered a fashion color, it does come back form time to time.   


Mint is a perfect Spring color, but living in South Florida, I have the chance of sporting this hue all year round. I am super thrilled and excited about Spring 2015 color trends! There is a great variety in tones...no worries, I will be blogging about them soon   
xoxo, 

Pat

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors I love them to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I too have feel for this beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog. Thanks dear for sharing this interesting information with us and put your thoughts in this blog. Visit for Freight Forwarders and Logistic Shipping Company.
    Shipping Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

10