Monday, November 24, 2014

Share your Projects with Pat Bravo!

Hello lovelies,

I find it fascinating seeing what you guys create with my fabrics. As some of you  may know, I have a Flickr group which I constantly check to admire your wonderful projects! Another way of sharing your projects is through Instagram, using #PatBravo. I am regularly on Instagram and its always an enchanting surprise running into some of your projects created with my designs! Can we please take a moment and admire Katarina Roccella's stunning Rock 'n Romance project modeled by this angel!



I feel so happy and lucky to see your creations, it really makes my day. I see my fabrics come to life when I see a quilt, table runner or a cute dress for a little girl created with my fabrics designs, like this beauty below! Just pure sweetness!


Or cutie Caroline Hulse from SewCaroline sporting a sleeveless blouse from Rapture! With Bonbons Cerise fabric to be exact :)


Please continue creating wonderful and innovative projects and share it to my Flick group or Instagram using #PatBravo. I feel very happy to see that you lovelies use my fabrics to create superb projects. Keep up the good work and happy sewing!

xoxo,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

10